Monday, February 07, 2005

Who Is the Most Alone?

"Randall" asks in the comments to the previous post,
What is up with trailer parks? I mean really! If they aren't out back fixin' on their autoMOBILES they are in the back laying out on the deck stark naked giving their poodle the once-over with the wrong side of a hair brush. What can we do about this plague of mobile home dwellers?

"Randall" makes many fine points, and this is something I have been thinking about for some time. As anyone who reads this blog knows, I am a tireless advocate for mass sterilization. I march for it, I vote for it, I write haikus about it.
People of the Earth:
Please tear out the uterus
of the nearest ho.

The Anti-Donkey Defamation League will be performing a benefit to raise money for mass sterilization and youth hockey this weekend at Castle Donnington, site of Black Sabbath's seminal 1978 show. Please fly anyone you know who fits "Randall"'s description to said concert and will we ask them, once and for all, "Do you have a strategy for bringing the troops home from Iraq? Why the fuck not???!!!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home