Wednesday, February 16, 2005

We now return to "Coke Brothel" brought to you by Coca-Cola

we find notes all the time. and they say things, like
Boy, was it a wild, wild wednesday. Mostly because I couldn’t sleep tuesday. Garbage trucks kept the cuckoo bird up all hours of the night.

The trucks sounded like "michael jackson didn't do nothin'" and it made the cuckoo bird sing,

“I am a Landfill!
I am a Landfill!
La la la! Lay lay lay!
I send Bad Things to their Death!”

till all our ears bled.

Anyway, and by the by, I just wanted to tell you that it’s gonna rain -- yeah it’s gonna rain, they say -- for 40 days and 40 nights.

If you don’t believe me, turn on the TV; someone’s kid will tell you that, “It is now our solemn duty to unmoor all our furniture and unhinge all the doors.

“And this just in: Lose the lead shoes.” I’ve already canceled a number of appointments and reservations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home