Thursday, February 03, 2005

I can’t take it anymore. Again.

I didn't watch the speech last night. I have things to do.

But I will say that America is lost, and she’s going to drag everyone down with her.

Those douchebags wearing purple at that bullshit session (whether it was on their fingers, on their ties, or simply their assholes turned inside-out and wrapped over their heads) remind me of those sportspricks who behave as though their team’s success has something to do with them. Stop congratulating yourself. Mankind is worse off for knowing every single person in that room. Plus, boys, drawing attention to your index finger just makes your cock look even smaller, if that’s possible.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The only greater threat to Life As We Know It than today's Republicans are today's Democrats. Embarrassing, pathetic. They’re all in this together. I’m more and more convinced of that every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home