Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Thank God Bush Was President on 9/11

I didn't see much yesterday. Went home after work and didn't really leave the house. I didn't see the speeches, though I did watch coverage here and there, mostly Hardball, where Ron Reagan got some good digs in. Someone on Fox News actually said that there was a poll in the New York Sun stating that 60% of the protesters believed Iraqis have a right to murder American soldiers. I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean, so I won't even try to explain. The Sun website is screwy anyway, so I can't find the poll. This extra-chromosome-carrying motherfucker also figured that since this same poll estimated 80% of the protesters were NYers, the rally was illegitimate.

Let's not forget what hypocritical bigots these people are. This bigot isn't quite as hypocritical.

Tom Tomorrow offers the Republican Conventioneer's Guide to NYC. Ted Rall welcomes the Necrorepublicans.

A hot chick blogs the Convention in her own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home