Friday, March 12, 2004

Notes from the Campaign Trail

Sorry I've been so distant lately. Electioneering sure is hard work! I've been very busy shaking hands, playing toss-the-booty with Dan Rather, and building inukshuks. But I've totally had a blast and met some real awesome people. I thought I'd take a moment and share some pics with you, my humble reader.

Here's I am on my plane dropping some Christopher Cross in a successful attempt to snag me some hot press pool snatch. Yo, Ashleigh, if you're reading this, call me back. I'll wear the fake beard this time.


I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson, but I need to pimp some of your boy's time! Here's me with my cousin Andre 3000 at a family reunion. Stank you smelly much for the mammaries, blood!


Oh and here's a picture of me feeding some starving children.


Ah shit, how did that get in there? My bad! Well, Dodgy-wannabees and Dodgyettes, that's all for now. Keep it rizeal!

Love,
Sir Dodgy of Goodtimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home