Friday, March 26, 2004

Bush the Card

Some stink has been raised about President Bush's jokes about sending soldiers to die. I'm sure you're thinking, Dodgy likes edgy humor as much as the next asshole, what does he think of the President's jokes? Well, I guess I am offended, even though the jokes were basically pictures of W. looking stupid. But, I am offended because the jokes just weren't that funny. Isn't there one funny Republican, besides Mel Gibson, who could help him out?

I'm sorry Secretary Rumsfeld is not here, either. The guy constantly surprises me. Do you know what Rummy's favorite TV show is? "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

I don't get it. Is the joke that Rumsfeld likes bad TV shows? Or is it that he's a total flamer? Considering he dyes his hair, I assume it's the latter. Allow me to punch that one up for you, Georgie. How about:

I'm sorry Secretary Rumsfeld is not here, either. The guy constantly surprises me. Do you know that I caught him sucking dick in the West Wing bathroom this morning? Now that guy is a fucking fag who fucks men, if you get my meaning!

Now that shit is funny.

Secondly, you have to consider the context of his jokes, especially the ones about how he can't find the WMDs in Iraq. Here's how I see it: Now, I have not raped your dead grandmother. So, if I were to tell a joke about me raping your dead grandmother, you would laugh and laugh and laugh. But, if I actually had raped your dead grandmother, you wouldnt find my jokes so amusing, would you? If you need me to put anything else into perspective for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home